GARRETT CONSTRUCTION: Your local licensed contractor with 21 years experience of storm damage restoration
Once a home has faced storm damage, it is important to protect it from the elements, to minimized further harm to the structure. If you are waiting until you find a leaky roof or moldy attic to take action, you may have waited too long. At Garrett Construction we know from experience time is of the essence and recommend you call Garrett Construction immediately and we will perform a storm damage assessment and address immediate issues to save you time and money. As your contractor we will help you understand the insurance process, fix your storm damage quickly and efficiently.
HERE ARE SOME QUICK TIPS TO HELP YOU WITH THE PROCESS OF RESTORATION
- Most insurance companies have a time limit for claims. So act quickly.
- Do your homework and get complete understanding of your rights.
- Make sure you get an accurate value for your claim
- Garrett Construction will estimate the damage and help you with your insurance claim
At Garrett Construction, our expertise spans a wide spectrum of repair and reconstruction jobs. We work directly with you and your insurance company to ease the process of filing an insurance claim. As a premier contractor in our region, we provide you with a Workmanship Warranty on all our projects and we stand behind our quality and work.
RECONSTRUCTION SERVICES OFFERED BY GARRETT CONSTRUCTION
- Roofing: residential and commercial, shingle roofs, flat roofs, metal roofs, roof repair, free estimates
- Damage: reconstruction of damage from storms, wind, debris, trees, fire, lightning
- Ventilation: attic ventilation, power attic vents, shingle over ridge style vents
- Replace/Repair: windows, siding, painting, rebuilds, electrical, and plumbing
- Water Leaks: from street, to roof, to interior water leaks
- Damage due to vandalism, collapse, explosions
- Fire Restoration
- And much more
WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMER
- We use the same estimating software system (Xactimate software system) that the insurance companies use to ensure accurate estimates and pricing that is current with existing insurance standards. In most cases, the only expense you incur is the deductible that you have agreed upon when you purchased the insurance policy.
- We will meet your insurance company’s adjuster and work with you to restore your property to a safe haven for you and your family.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CALL US AT 865-454-7531 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE. DON’T LET STORM DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME DAMAGE YOUR PEACE OF MIND. CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.