Storm Damage & Insurance Restoration
INSURANCE RESTORATION WITH GARRETT CONSTRUCTION INC = ACCURATE ESTIMATES AND EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY WITHOUT THE HASSLE
Did you know that the number of natural disasters reported in the United States has risen from about five in 1900 to more than 450 by 2010? In fact, 2002-2003 saw record insurance restoration claims for storm damage totaling nearly $7 billion. These statistics were published by the International Disaster Database, Center for Research on the Epidemiology of Disaster (CRED) in 2011. In fact, 2012 hasn’t been that encouraging either, with President Obama sanctioning government aid worth $7.5 million for Palm Beach County alone on October 19, 2012, in the wake of Tropical Storm Isaac.
At Garrett Construction we know the kind of storm damage and hail damage people living in the southeastern region of the US face each year. And each year, it is a struggle to get approval for insurance restoration claims. This is why we have decided to make things simpler and much more convenient for you.
We offer reliable, timely and accurate estimates for storm damage so that you not only get your claim processed with minimal hassle but get storm damage repaired quickly and efficiently.
With GARRETT CONSTRUCTION, INC, you can leave all the damage assessment to us because we understand the hassle and added stress of arranging to have your damages repaired. Since we work directly with the insurance companies and adjusters using the same software they are using, we understand all the intricacies of the process and work on your behalf to ensure that your claim gets filed properly and everything gets put back the way it should.
This is why we can confidently claim that we take all the worry and hassle off of your plate, so that you can spend your time more fruitfully, being there for your loved ones during these difficult times and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you are in good hands.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CONTACT US FOR A FREE DAMAGE ANALYSIS AND WE WILL:
- Make sure your storm damaged property is safe to enter; your safety is of foremost importance to us.
- Create accurate documentation of when and where the incident occurred.
- Take pictures and prepare a list of damages to assess the amount of repair required.
- Make sure to protect your property from vandalism.
- If there is water damage, we will ensure that the source is turned off and the damage is minimized as much as possible.
HOW YOUR INSURANCE RESTORATION CLAIM PROCESS WORKS-POLICY HOLDER CHECKLIST
- Read your insurance policy thoroughly.
- Understand what is covered by your policy and verify the details with your insurance company or agent for accurate estimates.
- Determine how much your deductible is (it is the amount of loss you agreed to pay when you purchased the policy).
- Keep up with your expenses.
- If your damage exceeds your deductible and you want to make a claim, we will notify your insurance company or agent.
With Garrett Construction at your side, you can rest assured that not only will your claim accurately reflect the damages but that the rebuild will be done to your satisfaction and at reasonable rates.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CONTACT US AT GARRETT CONSTRUCTION
865-454-7531 we will help you make sense of everything and help you build your life back to normal.